[Happy birthday Niegel] @Barsonic - Floral closet top outing

8:10:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

The digital department of the green apple (Leo Burnett) Kuala Lumpur decides to bring Niegel out on his 25th birthday! 

L-R : Melcolm Chiong, Crystal, Fluffeh bunneh, Avril, Niegel (burfday boy), Kristen Silva and the photo bomber, Muse)

 Me and Crystal :)



Our Daytime wish to the birthday boy!!


Thanks Avril Chan for your guest list. you the most awesome mama-san. 
Mwaahh~~

Niegel ended up wasted so I shall stick to the day post. hehe

I uber love my floral corset top, got this from Asian Avenue, Sunway Pryamid. Still loving my S4 internal camera pictures. ;)


My day make up and hairdo, lately I curl and tie up my almost-done-drying hair (a little moist left in em') and leave it for an hour or overnight. So that it sort-of-curls a little, adding natural volume to the hair. This is me 'curling' them in a bun.

I wore brown contact lenses that day. For dark iris coloured people, I think only 3 tone coloured contacts works. Nude just doesn't cut as natural for me.
 :(

Tada~ Slight "curl". Ok lah, at least I am happy with it.


And I tied it back in a bun to keep it for the night.
Gonna put make up after work is done~


Ok, this is 11pm and ready to get out. I did a little smokey brown and added more blush to the cheeks. See how the "curl" is even more becoming now? 


Here is my baby gurl with he BFF. I quote her again..

"All cute guys are either taken, single or MY BFF" 

She the cutest la. mwaah~


Ending the post with an auto awesome photo from google +

Still loving google +

and the automated gifs produced by the system. 

much loves!!!!!

Xoxo, 
Fluffeh bunneh


0 comments:

Search This Blog