Roasted pork pesto pasta at Three Little Pigs & Big Bad Wolf

4:32:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I have these huge pesto cravings lately. It seemed genuinely normal to order roasted pork (english char siew) with pesto pasta. 

Pesto is basically basil ( surprising, because I do not like basil on it's own), nuts, garlics, some cheese, olive oil. It's gives a really rich alternative to the tomato-based sauce. 

Because it has garlic content, it is quite appetizing when served. It is actually quite tasty despite it's err green appearance. It will definitely surprise some of the tasters. Personally, I think pesto is a much tastier palette compare to the red sauce relative. 

I ordered for RM 26 and at the Tropicana Mall Branch, I think it came out a little bit dry. I shall post an awesome pesto when I eat one. This is...so-so. Lack of salt and pepper. I added few sprinkles of salt to mine to add flavour. 

I miss the one at San Fransisco Coffee's.
Shall visit the coffee place soon ( I am not a coffee drinker)



0 comments:

Search This Blog