Cleaning talking minions

7:00:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Being proud owners of talking Dave & Stuart, it was really fun seeing them greet you everyday at home.  Cheesy lame but minion lovers could relate.



It's nearly a year now since I own these creatures and they have .. err become dirtier. 

Dave & Stuart are both made out of rubber textured and I believe friction and grease from a human hand manage to get some of black paint from their hair and goggle specs band, also the blue rubber painted pants to stain their bright yellow body. :(


Sad owner I am.

I tried looking up how to clean it.
So the best for me now is using dish soap and slowly try to remove the stain. It cleared slightly. My heart is still sadden by this. 





If there was a better way, perhaps it would be good to share? Owner to owner, my minions deserve the glorious yellow skin. :((

0 comments:

Search This Blog