Bwiched @Publika - Yummy Artsy Sandwiches

1:13:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

The Big Group has been doing a lovely job providing us local Malaysians with lovely atmosphere and om nom noms. Here's another one that recently made it to my list of favourites. 

I went to Bwiched @ Publika and they serve sandwiches on rustic "plates"

Let me show you my meal for the night. 

*drum roll* 


Salmon Hayek - RM 12.90

What is it? Home cured Salmon on toasted seaweed focaccia on a bed of luscious salad with Japanese-style filling of wasabi, mayo, lobiko ( I cannot make up of the words) and edamame.


Salmon was a good thick portion. I love the seaweed focaccia. Also very fluffy!! This had to be the most balanced sandwich I had tonight. 

See my edamame peeking out..




Meat Jagger - RM 12.90
It's beef meatballs with coriander on a toasted garlic butter baguette and melted mozzarella. 


See em' meatballs saying hi!!

Expect a crunchy toasted crust but fluffy insides, the beef ball is perky and lightly seasoned. But what glues it all together would be the cheese. THE CHEESE IS YUMMY. I had 3 meatballs in mine. 
:P



Reuben Stiller - RM 10.90

What is it? Grilled melted cheddar cheese toastie on country white bread with tender soft-beef brisket with Russian dressing.


This piece is so gorgeous, it looks great on it's own. I love the texture of the salted beef with cheese. If I could change it, I would replace the Russian dressing with mustard. Oh yes I will replace it with mustard, or more cheddar. Cheddar is a sharp sour cheese with a nice fragrance / colour to it. (and no, i don't mean cheesedale cheese)

Such fluffy with a tender beef deserves a gold medal for the arrangement. 


 My dessert was a flourless chocolate cake
See the generous layer of cocoa powder?? 


Because I love chocolate, here's another shot, from the back.


But I think this shot is the best. Awwww I love Samsung S4 Camera :))



I love their sandwich names. Here's a menu on the list of wiches they serve. :))

Every Wednesday is a double point day so you get double the chops. 10 chops for a free wichy :))




Bwiched @ Publika  is located within Ben's grocer near the cashier. You would notice it's Pink signage lah.  (picture from klutzclumluv.com)




You would see their array of pastries as well before you order :)

(pics from thesweetspot.com)


0 comments:

Search This Blog