Leo Burnett Kuala Lumpur - Shanghai Lunar New Year

5:32:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It's the time of year for asians of chinese ethnicity to celebrate Chinese New Year. 

I am very "english" so I do not know a lot of chinese culture of what to do, and what not to do. But it's my third Leo Burnett CNY. This year's theme is Shanghai Lunar. 

Here's is me! 

So of course it would also mean ang pao's were distributed. More money to shop! YAY! So this is us queuing for our turn. And yes, FTE (Full time employee) gets different package from the contract staffs.  


Here's our lovely ang paos! Picture from @drifter_ckent 


What's CNY without a lion dance? We had a red and silver lion. :))





I borrowed my colleague's fan. 

We all agreed to be Shanghai girls today. Look at us!



Here is Pei Wen and Poh Yan playing "hide-and-seek".
Two chinese girls playing with a cloth.


I think the highlight was the lou sang. 
It was formed in the shape of a horse in accordance to horse year.
CNY wouldn't be fun without a little gamble. Introducing, Leo Currency!



I was in charge of gambling sessions so we had Big-Small (literally), Big 2 and Mah Jong (3 players)

The lovely tai tai playing like a pro


YK Tan playing so smooth





And I won best dressed female! Wooot! Thanks Leo Burnett KL! 

basically my dress is borrowed from my mum. I took it from her closet without her permission, wore it down and when she saw me, I thought she would be nagging me already. She surprisingly said "Aiyo, I stitch for you so that it fits you lah." 

Mummy is always in the children's hearts because her's was full of ours first. 

Love you mummy. :)

My mom's dress is from China, very well kept silk cheongsam from 16 years ago. The "fur" is from Taiwan. 


I added a mole. For shanghai-themed fun!



0 comments:

Search This Blog