Fated - The Last 7 Years by Ernest Ng

6:21:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Hi Shaun Chan! *wavesss*

I have been given an opportunity to be part of a great experience, being involved in a short film by Ernest Ng! Yayy! 
It's going to be my first legit try in acting, or at least I think it would be. 

Here's 'Ben' buying 'Angeline' a meal

This really cool coffee place at a two storey factory lot, Bean Brothers

The other side of the cup reads "Fill Her Up"

Our 'Younger' Days

Doesn't he look like a potential actor? 

Please forgive my selfies

Taking a break in between shots

The talented Ernest in the middle :)

Snapchat filters


Look at how big their dark chocolate chip cookie is! RM 8 
Thank you for reading my narcissistic behind-the-scene post
When the video is up, I will update this post with the link to it!. :D

Until then, I leave this selfie of myself in a lovely grey top from Walk The Trend 


0 comments:

Search This Blog