24 hours happy - Minions slot

7:28:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I am a huge HUGE MINION LOVER! 

I do have my own minion army. 

TA DAAA~~



Two plushies and the cute-audio Dave and Stuart

Here are more snaps of them. 

Minions and chuyok after a hard day of work.




Minion taking pre-caution during hazy times ( in Malaysia, haze is around July during El-Nino)




How my minions enjoy their Christmas! Christmas tree dressing!!




My family is a firm believer in happiness too. Here's a picture of them with bananas! My dad and uncle did this on their own. Love how they still haven't lost their little boys sides.




But anyway, I love love LOVE the world's first 24 hours music video by Pharrell Williams.
http://24hoursofhappy.com/

The happy song. A minion lover would stop at 5:30am slot and 4:40pm time slot to see them dance.




I have been playing this on loop. Haha. Did you also know that yellow is suppose to represent happiness? Now you see why the site is also yellow themed, not just cause of the minions being yellow. 



0 comments:

Search This Blog