Flipping hair, flipping

4:10:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I was browsing through FB and my dear friend, Michelle Soh posted on her timeline


Curious, must have been that black hair. I thought if I clicked, I would see the face. 

It brought me to Dove's Girl App. Hahaha silly me



And I was really really inspired!!! So the whole morning in office, I was busy flipping my hair. 
Flip, flip and then i bugged my colleagues cause this funny messaging said "snap several of your hair flicks (or ask your friends for help)

Anyway, it was hilarious. I had fun flicking silly.

First, it started normal..


Flicking time..


I seriously don't know who this girl is..


I hope it rings a bell soon..

Here's a gif of what I think is tolerable. I posted some up the app for fun of course. 
I don't think I would getting anything though since it is the last week for submission. hehe



My current favourite top this month is from Kitschen. Love the light fabric, a little see-through but the design is love. Got it at RM 69.90.

I am still trying to figure out how Samsung S4 camera works. This is me and my colleague experimenting on "DRAMA SHOT" . I clicked and told her to move from the left to the right. She was pacing.


The rest of the trials were frustrating! I could not seem to get the "individual movements". seem to work when in landscape view. Potraits have only turned up in a failed drama shot. Really wonder how to achieve the perfect drama shot. I am still trying! 


0 comments:

Search This Blog