Really yummy sticky date pudding - DOME

3:41:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


STICKY DATE PUDDING


I am never a fan of coffee, but what would make me sit and talk would be the desserts served at that place. This, I must share. 
Throwing off all my chocolate pudding, tiramisu, oreo cheesecake, blargh!!!
I shall dream of it now and over and over again..

My new craving and must-have for tea time/dessert/makan session:

DOME's was perfect. The cake was not sweet but moist (like what a date pudding should be). You can literally taste the perfect combination of flour and dates. :P

But the killer is the caramel. Here, look again. 

See how it oozes? the sweet caramel is really worth whatever guilty conscious. 
See how the caramel doesn't drool all over the place? That is a good caramel. (I just love it lah, please forgive me).

I would like to believe the sticky date has a hint of carrot and cinnamon in it. 


It's about RM 15.90 I guess? It was toooo good I forgot about the price tag. ops. Now, I shall eat.
nom nom noms~




0 comments:

Search This Blog