A very girly night with my babes (lots of love)

12:26:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It's been so long since I had an all girls night out.


 with my babes.


To be honest, I have not entered since I was 19 (I think, if my memory did not fail me)

It was a girly night.  (hence, the toilet selfie)


We actually entered Loud for free. Well, ladies admission was free before 12am and was entitled to two free drinks. So we entered. But then, it was..meh.

Then we went out and saw a long que on the other side. So we decided to just pay RM 38 for ladies (comes with a free drink) and in we went.




Really loving Samsung S4's internal camera night mode :)



These cuties decided to photo bomb our shots. Oh then, here you go. Dedicated placement for you brothers.

The lights were crazy. It was as if, every time you can see, you were a camera taking flashes of images. Literally. The lights and the booze does not assist, at all.

Haha but overall, I love that I went with my babes. Felt motivated even more to keep in shape.

Muahh, XOXO Fluffy Bunneh


0 comments:

Search This Blog