We'll get by, I'm sure

10:24:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

We all have those days that was just..well,  a little rough. Especially if there was an emotional decision that was and has to be made. 

We all have those days that we have turmoil and segregation within ourselves that we could not unite over internally.

We all have those days where we can't predict the other individual thoughts and words that will impact our lives forever.

Here is where we wish the day was kinder. We would wish to regret prompting the decision making. We would wish to have a different outcome. We would wish to have just stopped our curiosity.  We would have wished for our way. 

Here's where we are reminded that we are just humans. We are reminded that we have a soul that had the capacity to have a memory. We are feeling emotions that's makes us who we are as humans. The sadness, the grief, the doubt, the curiosity, the what-ifs, the anger, the confusion and the bitterness. Most of all, the regret. 

I choose to be human. I am already one and I should be reminded that I am one every now and then. I am thankful for the chance to have these not-so-popular-emotions and thoughts. I'm not okay but because I survived generations to get here, I will continue the fight for life so that my future generations will get the chance to be human and to feel being human. 

A random but not so random midnight post at 2:20 am from Malaysia.  

P.s we do not live on trees.  

Here's a chubby me from my South Korea trip in October. We failed to catch the sunrise as it was cloudy.  Beyond our control. 


0 comments:

Search This Blog