Favourite Poses of mine *highly vain

8:31:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Today, a very candid post. Disclaimer : this is a very very VERY VAIN post. Do not continue if you are easily offended.

I went through my gazillion selfies (yes, I have sooo many of them I could fill in every page of my thesis book, or maybe even more)
Also, I'm really loving how Google + synchs all of my samsung camera photos automatically. Yours truly is retrieving her pictures from the Google +  account on her desktop from the photos that were synched from her phone. I synch my phone and apps with my google account. 

I have a few poses that I will always "use" without fail. 

And counting down, 

.

.

.

.

.

THE SILLY POSES

Sometimes I feel under the weather, not photogenic, etc... so I know I am not going to look good in photos. So I pose like these!!



Top 5
the-cross-eyed-pose


Top 4- The Gwiyomi poses for team shots
Jeng Jeng! the-gwiyomi-pose

Top 3 - for un glamour shots
the-alamak-slap-my-face pose


here's a silly gif with my lovely colleagues 
top : Poh Yan
Bottom, left: Pei Wen, and me


 Top 2 - the happy look pose
the-happy-clossed-eyes-with-tongue pose

Top 1 - The Safest Happy Pose
Smile big! No eyes! Pose for groupie shots seem to work fine with me XD
that's me on the corner right bottom ( NOTE! this works for big group selfie)



THE SELFIE SHOTS

I have a smart phone that I do not use all the smart functions. However, I am a firm believer in taking pictures while I still can. I already warned you, I have a gazillion numbers of selfies. (also because my back camera has been scratched so badly, the front camera performs better) 


Top 5 - Looking away from the camera (self paparazzi)
Ok lah, I have a really fierce looking face if I do not smile. This is the hardest for me.


Sooo, I look away and smile sometimes. 
Ah, I love my leftover curls here! \ (^o^) /


Top 4 - Cover Face with Hair pose (I'd like to believe it makes me face look thinner)


I love doing the "mustache" pose too! But I am not uploading one, hahaha!


Top 3 - The Wink Poses

So since I am a cheeky person, it sort of reflects in my face muscles. 
For me, it only works with one eye. If I tried with the left eye, I would look like I have a constipated face. 


Acting cute below....



Occasionally, I throw in a combo with the Peace sign and Tongue :P 


Top 2 - Normal Smile (to show an illusion of a sharper chin) with a slightly tilted head so the light shines gracefully on my face (avoiding the fierce look again)

My favourite!!! 
The sun was really bright at the time, so I could catch my dark brown eyes. T_T


Sometimes my hair is not obeying well, so I use a Neck-in-pain pose from a higher angle.

With props...



Still smiling without teeth, cause bad hair day plus teeth somehow magnifies it!
Here's from a lower angle.


Still a bad hair day but a higher angle. I am using the hair to cover up my chubby face :P

This is me smiling with teeth. Mmmm only for lazy shots though. 

Slightly angled. Working really hard to show my cheek bone. XD

This is a lower angle with a hand in my face to cheat a little. I have a broad nose, this pose helps to create a more "defined" higher nose. 

Here's side tilted face with a cheek bone! 



and finally my favourite of them alllll...


.


.


.


.


Top 1 - The no eyes smile pose. 

This is my favourite and I have stuck through thick and thin with this pose since childhood. 
I just developed a liking to eye bags and my big-teeth-smile




See, my sister getting annoyed with my no-eye smile. :P

It works well for food time poses too!

Also looks well if you have props ..

And works well for photoshoots. :D


I like this, it's like closing your eyes, but its not fully closed. 



And there you have it, of course I have more but I don't think you could take too many in for this post. 

This is a personal post. Thank you for bearing with this and I hope you guys still love me.

0 comments:

Search This Blog