Floral shirt - New addition to the closet!

8:41:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Super loving this new floral shirt that I found at Berjaya Times Square!

Floral Shirt with curls and faded denim shorts.

It was only RM 30. YAY! 
The shirt says "EVER DAY" by the way. The england ish awesome. 
I was wondering where the "y" went 
but since it's from Times Square, aiya my hair will cover it up anyhow.



All smiles with the new floral shirt!
Google auto-awesome photos being awesome and made it into a gif for me again. <3 nbsp="" p="">





2 comments:

onsjohn said...

hey blessed girl! I was searching for blue chip investment program… when I typed "B"..your blog's name came out..

B……lessedgirl….

haha. We have not spoken for so long! Tell me more about how you are k! :D

Unknown said...

Hey there!

Thanks for your comment. lol im great. hope all is well on your end :)

Search This Blog