Redbull - Flight night @Genting Club

3:36:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Redbull Flight Night at Genting Club

In conjunction with Redbull's Fly Day, they had a party weekend. I went with Stephanie (mwahhh) and bumped into Willie. Genting Club is a lovely new place. Hope it picks up the pace though. not much of a crowd that night. These were the performer's line up.



Overall, it had a huge screen with decent effects and visuals. But I think the local DJ were better than the international DJ. The ticket came with a one night stay at Genting's First World. 

SELFIES TIME!!

Girls in the toilet

Sweet babe vs black & white

Death Stare

Hi there! I am your pilot for today!

Here's my passport to prove.

Pilots with sunnies indoor. From left : Steph, myself and Willie

Waiting for Tsunami but it never came up :(

Polaroid moments: Steph and I

Polaroid moments : with the backdrop

Flying isn't exactly my thing
Ok! That is a lot of selfies! Bunneh can't fly so I'll just stay at Zouk or Providence or The play. On a personal note, I prefer Zouk's ambience if there were an event to party. Call me out?

Xoxo,

Fluffeh Bunneh

0 comments:

Search This Blog