Play with cats and drink coffee - Coffee Cottage

1:43:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Le cat and me. Meooow

Yes, if you want a cat to play with and you want to hangout while you drink, now there's a place!


Coffee Cottage, located at SS15 allows you to do so. They have a place for non-cat lovers too. No fret. Divided by a wall of glass. (or you can view people playing with the cats)


Here is a flat face cat.
Flat face cat say hi!


Flat face and a lovely silver +black coat cat not interested 

You can play with them with some basic toys provided by the shop. But they are quite lazy. I bet it's cause 7 days a week they have been playing.

Cat beside a mouse toy - totally bored
But I wanted to selfie with them so here goes!


Attempt fail much! 

Still attempting to selfie with this cat. (he/she was eating)

TADA!! Success!!! Meow and me!
But this particular cat was just sleeping at the centre piece, so I had to, HAD TO, try to selfie with it. It woke up and looked right at the camera for me. ^_^ 

Divas - love us please




0 comments:

Search This Blog