Yam Fish Head Noodle for lunch

4:16:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I had this lovely dish for lunch with my patents. Yam, fish head, noodles, veggies, cloudy but creamy soup. You just need to try it to unreal the tasty appetising dish.

It's at Restaurant Ocean Point, Kota Kemuning.
Address : 48-G Jalan Anggerik Vanilla 31M, Shah Alam, Salengor


Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/v/restoran-ocean-point/4bb87e057421a59304d3c140

If you have no idea what to eat in Shah Alam or Klang, perhaps you can try this.

The yam will be in cutlets, I would say it is has a moderate chewing involve. Veggies will be throughly cooked. 



They will serve this in a claypot. Do be careful not to burn yourself. 

I am not a big fan of fish but the yam takes out that fishiness taste. Kinda like eating a warm and cooked sashimi. I still love the yam lah. Yam lover. 

My family ordered one pot to share. You may also just refill the noodle (of course you pay for that). It costs RM 58..plus minus la ya. I didn't pay the bill. I'll confirm again. Since I miss the soup and shall have it for lunch today. :P 

Yumms. .


UPDATED

The price is RM 48.
And here is the soup up close~


And oh, please try the porridge too! Apparently the already fragrant-broken-down-rice is loaded with tasty meat flavour.  

0 comments:

Search This Blog