Pre-Badminton post

5:26:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Allow me to shiok sendiri as an attempt to revive this dead blog of mine.
And the images of my previous blog entries have been deleted. *FRANTIC SHOUTS*

Ah.oh.well.

Moving forward.


Hello from Leo Burnett Kuala Lumpur.

 McDonald's delivery is taking forever. 
My department ordered a "large" order at 6:30PM
Irony is that, we split orders.

 Group A was smart. They ordered "small order". 
Group B ordered "large order". 
"large order" means anything above RM100.

Group A's order came at 7pm. They were told it will come before 8pm.
SO GROUP B WAS PATIENTLY WAITING



and




WAITING



IT'S NOW 8:24PM


 I swear, this apple lip balm looks delicious



DING DONG!!!
alright.food.came.hurray!

Gonna om nom nom nom now~~



Pre-badminton post as I mentioned. 
Going off for badminton later!!



signing off, 

the bunny-wannabe

0 comments:

Search This Blog