Search This Blog
About Me
Popular Posts
-
Feeding milk to le moo moo Mooooooooo and baaaaaaa greets you from the "Alps" of Mount Kinabalu. It's pretty cheap to f...
-
Lombok, is the island beside Bali. This post is about my 5 days 4 nights trip to the quiet island. There is a lovely volcanic mount...
-
Vertigo Rooftop Bar - Bangkok is on the 61st floor of Banyan Tree. With a 360 view of the city from wherever you are seated, we chose a 7 c...
-
Mirrors #gilitrawangan #sunset #indonesia #holiday #nofilter #beach #blessed #nature #ombaksunset A photo pos...
-
Something from the Malacca trip that was different for a local like me, was that I found this wall! Horses on wall! I went down...
-
Super loving this new floral shirt that I found at Berjaya Times Square! Floral Shirt with curls and faded denim shorts. It was onl...
-
This is my own take on beef stew. My take on homemade beef stew Malaysia doesn't really have a lot of choices for spices avail...
-
My first beef post! (I love LOVE beef, please excuse me for the extra joy) I bought 3 beef knuckle for RM 8.99 from Cold Storag...
-
I am a huge HUGE MINION LOVER! I do have my own minion army. TA DAAA~~ Two plushies and the cute-audio Dave and Stuart ...
-
Sometimes the lyrics get stuck in your head, for the obvious reasons. The melody, it plays and whispers slowly over your head, over and ...






0 comments:
Post a Comment